Our terrific team sees patients from all over the tri-county area and beyond even as far away as New York and Boston! At each visit you will be seen by Dr. Nirenblatt, a specialist, which means he only practices orthodontics.
Top Ten Reasons To Be Trusted By Us!
- No Down Payment is offered for you to begin treatment to improve your smile.
- We are not just a “kids braces” or “franchise” office. Dr. Nirenblatt only practices orthodontics and has been an established practice in the Charleston community for the last 25 years. With our experience, we provide treatment for all ages from eight to 80—more than one third of our patients are adults! Parents and grandparents are welcome!
- We make our own aligners called N-Line in our office using our own 3D printer making aligner treatment much more accurate and more affordable than mail order aligners since Dr. Nirenblatt controls the entire process using his extensive aligner experience.
- Because we use the latest technology, such as Tip-Edge braces, Propel® and Invisalign®, adjustment appointments occur every six to 12 weeks, reducing time away from work, school, and military deployment.
- Our small, low profile braces use light forces for tooth movement. We rarely need to use expanders, bulky appliances, or headgear.
- Dr. Nirenblatt was awarded the Invisalign Elite status, which means he has successfully treated more than 500 adults and teens since 1999. So, you are likely a candidate for Invisalign or our own N-Line aligners in our office!
- Our office is paperless and technology-oriented, with email and text message appointment reminders, user-friendly website, and state-of-the-art sterilization system.
- Three locally owned offices to choose from: North Charleston off I-26 near Trident Hospital, West Ashley off I-526 near Citadel Mall and Summerville off I-176.
- Patients can enter monthly contests for a chance to win really great prizes!
- Each month, we select a patient of the month who receives a personalized certificate and a gift card.