Our terrific team sees patients from all over the tri-county area and beyond; even as far away as New York and Boston! At each visit you will be seen by Dr. Nirenblatt, a specialist — which means he only practices orthodontics.
Why Choose Us?
- Free exam and flexible payment plans with in-house 0% financing
- Virtual consultations for busy schedules
- We are not just a “kids braces” or “franchise” office with multiple doctors. Dr. Nirenblatt only practices orthodontics and has been an established practice in the Charleston community for the last 30 years. With our experience, we provide treatment for all ages, from eight to 80 — more than one third of our patients are adults! Parents and grandparents are welcome!
- We make our own aligners in our office, called N-Line, using our own 3D printer to make your aligner treatment much more accurate, faster, and more affordable than mail order aligners, since Dr. Nirenblatt controls the entire process using his extensive aligner experience.
- Because we use the latest technology, such as iTero® scanners, 3D printed N-Line aligners, Tip-Edge braces and Invisalign®, treatment is faster and adjustment appointments can be customized to your busy schedule, which reduces time away from work, school, and military deployment.
- Our small, low-profile braces use light forces for tooth movement. We rarely need to use expanders, bulky appliances, or headgear.
- Dr. Nirenblatt has successfully treated more than 600 adults and teens since 1999 with clear aligners. So you are likely a candidate for Invisalign or our own N-Line aligners in our office!
- No more gagging impressions for children using our iTero® scanner
- Patients can enter monthly contests for a chance to win really great prizes!
- Each month, we select a patient of the month, who receives a personalized certificate and a gift card.